Dolpo Tomorrow is a nonprofit, nongovernmental, social welfare organization registered under the government of Nepal. It was founded in 2013 by Tsering Samdup and few youths from Chharka, Dolpo with the main aim to preserve and improve the community school in the village of Chharka.
Our Aims and Objectives:
1. Ensure access to inclusive and quality education to the children of Dolpo region.
2. Provide access to better health care services to the communities.
3. Empower the communities to improve their living quality and eradicate poverty in all its forms.
4. Enable better access to sustainable modern facilities.
5. Preserve and promote local culture, language and values.
6. Increase awareness among the communities to conserve and manage environment and natural resources.